Monday, January 17, 2011

Found a song

I was channel surfing before going up to the wheelhouse tonight, and came across this song on the TV.  I found it on YouTube by Trace Lawrence also by Rocky Comfort Records.  The lyrics, if you listen carefully, are very profound:
"You can hope for the best and plan for the worst if lighting doesn't strike you first who knows whats going to happen in the end I just work like its all up to me and pray like its all up to Him"
Please take some time out of your day.  Take the time to "Pray like it's all up to Him", because it is.  We have the Father to thank for everything.  Everything that happens to us is because of Him.  We all fit into the Divine plan for the world.
In Luke 12:7, Jesus Himself tells us that the very hairs of your head are numbered. 


He knows us that well.  He Loves us that much!
Jesus, thank You for taking my sin debt, for purchasing me with your blood so I may know the freedom that comes from your love.  We indeed must work as though it's up to us, but we must also realize that everything in life is according to your perfect will. May Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 
In your Name we Pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment